Subversion Error 135000

Today I had a funny feature. I tried to commit a change to a config file of one of our webapplications and during the commit process I got the above mentioned error: Unknown SVN Error 135000 occurred. After doing some investigation I found a windows carriage return linefeed in the config file which was designed to work on a linux machine and has the eol-style property set to native. So this caused the error after removing committing was no issue anymore. Maybe some others out there are experiencing similar problem and can reduce the search path 😉

Advertisements

Kommentar verfassen

Trage deine Daten unten ein oder klicke ein Icon um dich einzuloggen:

WordPress.com-Logo

Du kommentierst mit Deinem WordPress.com-Konto. Abmelden / Ändern )

Twitter-Bild

Du kommentierst mit Deinem Twitter-Konto. Abmelden / Ändern )

Facebook-Foto

Du kommentierst mit Deinem Facebook-Konto. Abmelden / Ändern )

Google+ Foto

Du kommentierst mit Deinem Google+-Konto. Abmelden / Ändern )

Verbinde mit %s